Being one of the most prominent tourism destinations of Vietnam, Halong Bay fascinates visitors by not only its heavenly natural beauty but also interesting activities. Among which kayaking is the most noticeable activity of a Halong cruise tour.
Kayaking is a type of padding, which uses a kayak in order to move across water. Thanks to thousands of isles and islands, clean blue water and calm tides, Halong Bay is considered as one of the most ideal place for kayaking in the world. In 2001, National Geographic Adventures magazine voted Halong Bay one of top 25 destinations of the world for kayaking.
In a kayak you can paddle through some of the many caves which lead to breathtaking lagoons or paddle to a floating village to experience the unique way of life of fishermen living here. The most common places you should pass by are 3 Peaches islets, Dark and Light cave, Vung Vieng fishing village, Titop island. When riding the oars closely to the bottom of rocky mountains, you can enjoy the extremely quietness of the bay and discover new emotions.
Here are some few tips about kayaking in Halong Bay for your safety in this wonderful trip:
- Prepare necessary things: Life vests, water, dry bag, sun cream, insect repellent, suitable clothes (T-shirt, short, swimming suit, warm clothes in the winter, wet shoes, hat, sunglasses, etc.)
- Carefully follow the instructions and conditions before kayaking: don’t come too close to caves and karsts, never kayaking while being intoxicated.
- Follow your tour guide, listen to the route, time and rules.
- Remember to warm up before kayaking. Keep yourself warm after you are done with the activity to avoid catching a cold. The temperature during winter can get as low as 10-15 Celsius degrees.
- Stay close with other people. Keep a suitable distance with the others, not too far to avoid getting loss.
- Children must follow the tour guide and their parents. Sit still in the kayak. Children under 5 years old are suggested not using kayak.
Overall, kayaking is extremely exciting activity you should not miss out. In a 2 days 1 night tour, you only have 15-20 minutes for kayaking at the small floating village (Ba Hang village) or at Luon cave. Therefore if you like kayaking, 3 days 2 nights cruise is better choice because you will have more than 3 hours for kayaking.
Let’s join us on a Halong Bay tour to discover this uniquely treasurable water area. For further information regarding Halong kayaking tours and more things to do in Halong Bay, please email to email@example.com or call our hotline number at +84 934 532 972, ACI travel consultants are ready to help to make your Halong Bay trip the best it can be.
Famous Destinations to Make Cycling Tours in Vietnam
Discover archeological tours from Laos to Cambodia
Leave a comment
Please keep in mind that comments are moderated to be in use. So, please do not use a spammy keyword or a domain as your name, or it will be deleted. Let's have a personal and meaningful conversation instead. Thanks for dropping by!0 comment
For further information and tour booking, please contact us at +84 934 532 972 or email to firstname.lastname@example.orgSubmit your request now