Hanoi - Halong Bay (L, D)
- We will pick you up at your hotel at 8:00.
- 12:00: get on board. Upon boarding, guests are greeted with a welcome drink and gather in the dining room for the deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu Lunch.
- Have delicious lunch while sailing through many amazingly picturesque limestone islands like Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Finger Islet. Then, visit Cua Van Fishing Village. You can choose between going kayak or visiting on small bamboo boats rowed by the villagers.
- Depart and sail for about 30 minutes to Luon Bo area, and anchor overnight.
- Attend the Fruit and Vegetable carving lesson led by our Head Chef.
- 19:30: Dinner is served to the guests.
Overnight: Overnight on board
Halong Bay - Hanoi (Brunch)
- You should get up early to enjoy sunrise and morning Vietnamese coffee, tea and pastries. Tai Chi lessons are led by our Tai Chi Master. Then, we’ll spend an hour on the Titop island. You can climb up 330 steps to the top of island to get beautiful scenery or swim and relax on the beach.
- Back to Indochina Sail. Enjoy a full breakfast in the dining room. Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier at 11:00..
The hotels listed below are ones which we frequently use on this tour. We reserve the right to substitute these hotels to ones of a similar standard when necessary.