Hanoi - Halong Bay (L, D)
- We will pick you up at your hotel at 8:00.
- 12:00: get on board. Upon boarding, guests are greeted with a welcome drink and gather in the dining room for special lunch.
- In the afternoon, explore Cua Van Village by rowing bamboo boat with local people or kayaking by yourself. The cruise will continue cruising in Halong Bay passing numerous islands and islets: Tien Ong Cave, Trong Cave, Ho Dong Tien Cave, Luon Cave, Titop Island and Coconut Three Island... Enjoy spa at your leisure on-board.
- 17:00 – 18:00: “Happy Hour” Buy one take one on selected beverages. Attend in cooking class and follow the pre-dinner cocktail on the sundeck serving assorted canapé and nuts.
- 19:30: Feast on an elegant dinner.
Overnight: Overnight on board
Halong Bay - Hanoi (Brunch)
- You should get up early to enjoy sunrise and morning Vietnam coffee, tea and pastries. Tai Chi lessons are led by our Tai Chi Master. Then, we will visit Sung Sot Cave – hike up and down 600 steps to the magnificent limestone formations of the most beautiful and biggest cave in Halong Bay.
- 8:30: Enjoy an International A-la-Carte Breakfast Menu while cruising back to main land..
The hotels listed below are ones which we frequently use on this tour. We reserve the right to substitute these hotels to ones of a similar standard when necessary.